Skip to main content

Beginnings of a Bucket List

Recently i've been wanting to travel and do more with my life. To put it simply - I'M BORED!
There are things i'd love to do but realistically there not going to happen unless anyone has a fairy godmother i can borrow?
Yes being in a wheelchair makes traveling a struggle and an expense! You know dragging a carer around the world and paying for equipment hire at each destination increases the price of that back packing, hostel staying experience.
I figured if i make a list (gotta love a list) I might start planning to do more. Some things may just be dreams but dream big thats what i say!
On a side note i will add some bucket list achievements that i have done. It's a good feeling to accomplish a dream.

  • Own a house
  • Work in Radio
  • Travel across The Golden Gate Bridge
  • Go Parasailing
  • Graduate from University 
  • Watch Star Wars
  • Be in love 
  • Shop in Dubai 
  • Meet an idol - Whoopi, Tina Turner, Shania Twain, Jennifer Aniston, Barbara Windsor..my list goes on
  • See a panda
  • Win an Award
  • Picnic in Central Park near the Alice in Wonderland sculpture
  • Buy/own a dressing table
  • Finish a colouring book
  • Go to a film premiere 
  • Watch The Lion King Theatre Musical 
  • Plan a wedding
  • Take my family on holiday to Disneyland Paris
  • Swim with Dolphins 
  • Go to Hollywood walk of fame
  • Plant a tree & watch it grow
  • Visit Disney World
  • Dye my hair a different colour
  • Visit a Psychic
  • Take a picture on Times Square 
  • Volunteer my time each week to a charity
  • Be in a movie (an extra or something)
  • Own a business 

Thats the start of my Bucket List. In 6 months i will cross what i have achieved and add more dreams.

Whats on your bucket list?

Hope you enjoyed this post! 
Follow me on;
Instagram - @jasiabyatt
Twitter - @jasiabyatt1
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/jasiabyatt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years on

Just sat minding my own...well actually browsing through ASOS with the telly on in the background and I see my back surgeon from 10 years ago. BBC 2 Hospital series 3  a documentary on Nottingham QMC hospital around the time of a bed crisis. A young boy of 12 was about to undergo a spinal fusion by the best surgeon Micheal Grevitt (my doctor). The documentary was a brilliant insight into how the NHS is suffering. Staff overworked, patients distressed waiting for beds, treatment and then a lack of social care funding. An experience I didn't have 10 years ago. The program brought back some memories, least to say some painful memories - literally painful. August 2007 I went to QMC to have the biggest operation I'd ever had or probably will ever have. I make myself laugh to be honest because now at 26 I'd be shitting myself but not at 16 -  bitch be fearless! Obvz I was nervous but I was optimistic almost unbeatable! My mum looked petrified...the woman is scared of hospital

#MYBEAUTIFULSTRUGGLE

   I don't really know what I'm going to call this blog post. I have to discuss Jordan Bone's latest YouTube video "My beautiful struggle". This video had over 25,000 views in 24 hours! ( Congratulations Jordan) . The point of this video was for Jordan to show her viewers The struggle she has to apply make up. It's almost like a behind-the-scenes about how difficult it was to learn to do her make up. She is a positive, beautiful, ambitious inspiration which makes her the perfect role model for so many different people not just those with disabilities. It's not easy to put a video like this online for everyone to see. To admit that you can't do most things for yourself and have to ask for help with everything is difficult. Down to silly little things to normal people ( able people ), like brushing your own hair or dressing yourself. Do you take that for granted ? Maybe ? You probably don't even realise your morning routine is completel

June favourites 2015

These are A few products that I have been loving in the last month. They are all actually fairly new because my birthday was the end of May.  Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturiser  I visited Bicster Village for my birthday and bought this moisturiser from the cosmetic company which was heavily discounted - WOO! I've been really struggling to find a decent night cream. I have dry skin but also have quite a lot of redness. Since I've been using this I have noticed my skin is a lot less dehydrated and looks brighter in the morning. It claims to be helping with sun damage and anti-ageing which sounds good to me. CHARLOTTE TILBURY Brow lift eyebrow pencil This is literally the best eyebrow product I have ever used! It's got a spoolie brush, a browbone highlight and obviously the pencil. 3 in 1 ticks all the boxes. I've not been very good at doing my eyebrows in the past but this is so easy to use! Well worth the money.